Monday, April 25, 2011

Suri's 1st Easter, Swimming and LIttle foot!!!

Easter was late this year...but like any other year, the holiday came and went super fast. It felt as soon as I got all the Easter decorations out it was time to take them down again.


Jackson LOVES all the Bunny's I had all over the house, in the store windows, and on the commercials on TV,  however when it came time to see the Easter bunny at the mall ... totally different story. 
Last year I was lucky enough to get him next to the Easter bunny, however I had to sit right next to him while he got his photo taken. (Great photo...ha)

This year Melissa and I took the boys in hopes of ONE cute photo so I could continue my tradition of getting a cute little photo of my little man sitting on some weird persons lap dressed up as an over sized bunny...(typing this makes me realize just how lame it really is..

Once arriving Trenton and Jackson wanted nothing to do with that silly looking bunny. They were just fine viewing from a distance, a very far distance. So no photos were taken this year of Jackson and the Easter bunny


Suri's 1st Easter...
She was dressed up in a cute little Easter dress and instead of an adorable Easter bonnet she had her blinged out helmet (of course it matched her dress perfectly, wink)

After church we went to visit Mom and take some Easter photos of the kids in the grass.

Like usual, Jackson was on a mission, running around touching all the flowers picking up handfuls of grass, being the busy little boy that he is. Before we left Jackson stopped by moms grave and said "hi" and "good-bye" and the usual, "sweet dreams, mom-mom". It gets me every time and I know that he is going to to say it, but still it brings tears to my eyes.



   

 

  

After our Easter Egg hunt we enjoyed Papa's pool and the beautiful weather. Jackson has no fear...NONE, he leaps off the top deck into the pool and is actually becoming a great swimmer. He jumps from the spa into the pool and can swim over to the table (with minimal assistance). He holds his breath and is blowing bubbles. I am sure by the end of summer we will have a little fishy on our hands!

 






 

 




You can tell by this last photo he was worn out from all of today's activities.

Happy Easter- He has risen, he has risen indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment